In Black Sh33p, we use the EOS scripts in our Mission-Building framework (and we love it!). However, with the recent installation of our Linux server, we found some incompatibilities due to Linux’ case-sensitive treatment of file paths.
The steps I took to fix the issues were:
- Download and extract the latest version of EOS
- Rename the EOS folder to eos
- Rename the Core folder to core
- Rename b_Launch.sqf to b_launch.sqf
- In the file eos/core/Spawn_fnc.sqf, replace all occurrences of functions with Functions
For the Linux server admins out there, the steps above can be accomplished using the following commands:
cd mv EOS eos mv Core core mv eos/core/b_Launch.sqf eos/core/b_launch.sqf sed -i 's/functions/Functions/g' eos/core/Spawn_fnc.sqf
I’ve also contacted bangabob to hopefully fix these internally for a future release so that this is no longer necessary.
Hope this helps!
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]